NetSpend is a prepaid debit card that will give you a $20 referral bonus when you sign up with a referral code and add $40 to your new account. The prepaid debit card market is very competitive and $20 is a great bonus to sign up for a card.
Are you looking for a Netspend new account referral code or link? If so, you’re in the right place.
|📝 Netspend Referral Code||3036538070|
|💲 Cash App Referral Bonus||$20|
|✅ How to Get Paid||Add $40 to your account|
Short version: You can click this NetSpend $20 referral promotion link and get your card using referral code 3036538070 to get your $20 bonus after you add $40 to your account.
How to get $20 from Netspend
1. Sign up with this link and if they ask, make sure to use the referral code 3036538070. Without the code, you won’t get your $20 bonus. The signup process took just a few minutes.
2. Wait for the card. They recommend you Activate your Card before you do anything else, just in case there’s a problem. I applied on July 6th (several years ago), got my card about 10 days later (not sure if weekend days count), and activated it.
3. Transfer $40 into your account. There are several ways to transfer funds but you have to do an in cash or direct deposit to qualify for the bonus. Within a couple of days (mine was there the next day), you’ll see the bonus appear.
4. Spend your money. It’s a pre-paid card so there are fees. There’s no monthly fee on the “Pay As You Go Plan” but you will pay $1.50 per Signature Purchase Transaction or a PIN Purchase Transaction. You can also make an ATM withdrawal but that costs $2.50 per withdrawal. I reloaded my Amazon credits.
When spending the money, you have to remember your spendable balance is $1.50 less than your total because of the fee. So, I have $60 on the card but any transaction above $58.50 will be rejected.
5. Keep the account or close it. Up to you, personally, I would close it if you aren’t ever going to use it. To close your account, log in and look under “Help & Support” for “Close Account.”
You can also refer your friends and family too. They get $20 when they do exactly what you did and you’ll get $20 for referring them. By that same token, we’re getting $20 for referring you. It’s one big referral party!
Is Netspend Worth It?
If you are looking for a pre-paid card, Netspend is a decent offer but it’s a little more expensive than alternatives. You can pay a monthly fee of $9.95 each month for free transactions or pay $1-$2 each time you use the card. If you get $500 in direct deposits to the card each month, the monthly fee is just $5. There’s also an inactivity fee of $5.95 if you don’t use the card for 90 days. There’s really no way to avoid these fees, which is one of the reasons why they are more expensive than some others.
For reloads, there are a ton of locations to reload plus you can transfer from a bank account, PayPal, or deposit checks (10-day hold, or pay a fee for same-day processing). If you wish to reload with cash, that’s also a $3.95 fee. As you can see, the fees add up.
But for just getting a quick jolt of cash, it’s not too bad!
Enjoy your brand new $20!