Hi there – I'd love to hear from you!
I read my own emails, I don't have an assistant, and I enjoy getting them… but it's a lot of email. Especially spam. There's a tremendous amount of spam and so we have a few simple rules.
- I don't take guest or sponsored posts. You won't get a response if you ask.
- I don't want to add your company's service or product to existing posts. You won't get a response if you ask.
- If you don't put my name in your email, I'm going to assume you're a bot and I delete.
- If you are pitching me a story, I will read it but I can't reply to every single one.
- If you would like me to contribute to a story you're working on, I'd love to help if I am suitable (or I can help you find someone who is) – please write “JW Interview Request:” in the subject line so I don't miss it.
- If you don't get a reply, it's possible the email was redirected into my Spam folder. Try tweeting @wallethacks?
My email address is my first name @ this domain – thanks!