If you are comfortable with a annual_fees annual fee, the card_name will give you this welcome bonus – bonus_miles_full Terms Apply.
The annual fee may seem steep but it comes with lots of benefits, including $300 in Dining Statement Credits each year and a $100 Marriott Bonvoy Luxury Property Credit. You also receive 1 free Night Award every year after the anniversary too.
If you spend $60,000 a year on eligible purchases, you can select an Earned Choice Award benefit from Five (5) Suite Night Awards, 85K Free Night Award, and mattress and box spring $1,000 discount from Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques. That's pretty solid.
This is on top of the point-earning structure of 6 points for each dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program, 3 points for each dollar spent at Worldwide Restaurants and on flights booked directly from an airline, and 2 points on all other eligible purchases.
- Welcome Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: 6 points for each dollar spent at hotels participating in the Marriott Bonvoy(TM) program, 3 points for each dollar spent at Worldwide Restaurants and on flights booked directly from an airline, and 2 points on all other eligible purchases
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: This card has a sizable annual fee but it comes with rewards that significantly offset that cost each year, including dining credits and Marriott Bonvoy property credits (also the free night award). If you're a big fan of Marriott, you probably have a sense of how much time and money you spend there and whether it makes sense for you.