The card_name is another business card with an eye-watering bonus but it's a two part bonus all based on spend.
To earn up to $1,000 cash bonus:
- You get $500 once you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months and ,
- you get another $500 once you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
You also unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, with no limits. Depending on your spend, this card may make a lot of sense for your business.
Oh finally, another big difference between the Spark Cash Plus and the Spark Cash Select is that the Plus card has an annual fee of $150. Larger annual fee but with a higher cashback rate and bonus, it is quite appealing.
- Welcome Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, with no limits
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: If you are looking for a welcome bonus with a reasonable required spend, this card fits the bill. And with no annual costs to holding the card, it's a good way to earn a solid baseline cashback without having to juggle any credit cards.