The card_name offers this welcome bonus – bonus_miles_full Terms Apply.
Purchase points are rewarded as follows:
- 4x points on dining at restaurants, including takeout and delivery
- 4x points at grocery stores in the U.S., for up to $25,000 in purchases each year, 1X thereafter
- 3x points on flights booked directly with the airline or with Amex travel
- 1x points on other eligible purchases
You’ll also get a $10 per month Uber credit when you add your Amex Gold card to your Uber account. The credit applies to both Uber rides and UberEats purchases. As of this writing, there’s also a $10 per month in credits at participating restaurants when you pay with the Gold Card. See the Amex website for details.
Other benefits include 24/7 Global Assist Hotline access and no foreign transaction fees when traveling abroad.
Members are also eligible for preferred seating for select cultural and sporting events when paying with the Amex Gold card.
Other rotating benefits, including additional bonus points, may apply.
The Gold Card is especially beneficial if you dine at restaurants or order takeout meals frequently.
- Welcome Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: earn 4X Membership Rewards points at restaurants worldwide, 4X Membership Rewards points at US supermarkets (up to $25,000 in purchases per year), 3X Membership Rewards points for flight booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com, and 1X on everything else eligible
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: If you are looking for a welcome bonus with a reasonable required spend, this card fits the bill. And with no annual costs to holding the card, it's a good way to earn a solid baseline cashback without having to juggle any credit cards.