The card_name offers a generous welcome bonus when you spend just $500. It's rare that you get such a large bonus with such a reasonable initial spend requirement.
It also offers 3% cashback on dining, 2% cash back at grocery stores, and 1% on everything else[ – so it's a strong daily use card if you have credit_score_needed credit.
It has a annual_fees annual fee.
- Sign-up Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: 1.5% cashback on every purchase
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: If you are looking for a welcome bonus with a reasonable required spend, this card fits the bill. And with no annual costs to holding the card, it's a good way to earn a solid baseline cashback without having to juggle any credit cards.