If your favorite airline is Southwest and you run a business, consider the card_name. It offers a nice welcome bonus, fairly typical rewards structure for a Southwest card (which is nice if you fly them often), and even adds on special tiers if you advertise online.
First, the welcome bonus is great right now (and helps you qualify towards Companion Pass) – bonus_miles_full
Next, you get 2X points on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable, and phone services – great if you advertise on Facebook, Google, etc.
Finally, there's a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Fee Credit (and 4 Upgraded Boardings per year when available).
- Welcome Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: Earn 4 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases. Earn 3 points per $1 spent on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on local transit and commuting, including rideshare. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on social media and search engine advertising, internet, cable, and phone services. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: I live near a Southwest “hub” at BWI Airport so this card works great for me because I earn Rapid Reward points that I can use for both business and personal travel. When I got the card, the welcome bonus was nice because it got me more than halfway to Companion Pass. It's a solid business card that gives me points where I want them – Southwest.