If you don't want to be tied to an airline or a hotel chain, but you want a strong general travel card – consider the card_name. It even has a welcome bonus – bonus_miles_full
As for cashback, you earn unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase, every day plus .
This is a solid travel credit card because you also get a $100 credit towards TSA PreCheck and Global Entry's application fee. These perks offset the annual fee.
- Welcome Bonus: bonus_miles_full
- Cash Back Rate: unlimited 2x miles per dollar on every purchase, every day
- Introductory Offers (on purchases, on balance transfers): intro_apr_rate,intro_apr_duration, balance_transfer_intro_apr,balance_transfer_intro_duration
- Fees: annual_fees annual fee
- Foreign transaction fees: foreign_transaction_fee
Why we like this card: This card is less expensive on an annual fee basis than its cousin but it offers similar benefits, albeit no travel credits, but that's because the fee is that much less.