Before we moved, I lived about a five minute walk from the local library. I loved it.
In five minutes, I could go into a building where every book was mine. I just had to show this plastic card and they’d let me take it home with me.
When I was done, I’d walk five minutes and return it. I saved money, I saved space, and I got a little activity in my day.
Besides our neighbors and that it was our first house, the best thing about living there was the library.
I know most people don’t have the benefit of living that close to the library, so I want to bring the library to you. I’d like to give you the ten books that should be required reading for every human being on the planet when it comes to money. You can argue about which books are the best and what order they are, but these ten make a mighty fine start to any personal finance library.
We arrived at this list of the top ten by polling Wallet Hacks readers, a generally knowledgeable and great looking bunch. 🙂
These are the ten:
- You’re So Money: Live Rich Even When You’re Not by Farnoosh Torabi
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
How do you win? Click here!
Giveaway ends February 12th, 2015. Good luck!